Monday, January 26, 2015

Monday already?!

Boo!!

Countdown til Friday!!! I can't believe that January is almost over.  Actually our vaca is coming up fast... in less than 2 weeks we'll be in Colorado!  Umm, yeah summertime for vacation would've been nice, but I couldn't pass up the flight price.  We'll be spending time with Steve's grandparents and maybe do a little sightseeing, but it should be relaxing!!

When I get back, I think I'll be joining WW.  1) I'm pretty sure I'll have to after I see my doctor since I've GAINED yet again this year and my insurance isn't gonna be happy....but 2)  I'm ready to admit that I can't do this on my own yet and need some help (outside of my awesome husband and friends).  I just really hope meetings are good and useful and not filled with people just making the motions to make their insurance companies happy.  I did WW before, but only online....and really only used it like MFP -- just tracked points...I didn't reach out for help or anything. So I'm hoping that the leader winds up being awesome and is super inspiring and motivating.

So I want to really focus on getting my eating under control first and then get a workout routine going - but I did promise a very special Textie that I would do some work out today.  I'm planning on doing a Zumba workout on the XboxOne. Happy Monday ya'll :) 

xoxo
--Katie





No comments:

Post a Comment