Monday, January 12, 2015

**Migraine Monday**

Starting the day off with a migraine is not the way to go.. Don't know if it's the weather, how I'm sleeping, or just an overdue need for the chiropractor.  Oh well - I'm sure it'll get better!

So how about that nutrisystem?! After regretting it pretty much immediately, it's no surprise that I didn't stick to it.  After ordering Mexican on Thursday night (which was AMAZING!!!) it was officially off. I threw the shake powders away cuz they were gross, but I'll still use the meals.  They weren't bad!  Something about this cold dreary weather that just makes you want comfort food, comfy clothes, a pillow and blanket! 
The weekend was a good one -- we took C to build a bear. She had a great time --- that place adds up FAST but she was so excited, it was worth it :D  

Steve also took me to Flemings for dinner -- omg -- yum!!!  The french onion soup that I started with was probably the best I've ever had.  That is my newest obsession.  I also had a ribeye (well, part of one...) and we shared some amazing mac & cheese.  Totally great dinner out - and a nice time for catching up with my hubby!  

Cheers to a good week for everyone!

xoxo
--Katie



3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time! I'm with you about winter and comfort food/cloths. Can't wait to see Clair's build a puppy, looks too cute! We will both get back on track when I get a day shift job and we join a yoga class 😄 hope you have a great day! Love you lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like this better than FB, I'm sure there is an app for this for my phone like I had for FB?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a blogger app -- not sure how it works for reading people's blogs, but I know I've used it to post before.

      Delete