Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Hangry is totally real!

Hmmm...It's 11:00 and I'm eating my "lunch" which consists of a nutrisystem chocolate peanut butter bar. I'm gonna regret this I know, but I'm starving.  Yesterday I slipped up.  But today I've been good. But it's freakin hard! UGH. 

This was me yesterday....today I'm more hung-rated (hungry & frustrated).  
It's a real thing. lol  I don't know how you fix it but if anyone has tips, I'm open to them!  And "Don't think about it" doesn't work for me.  Wish it did - life would be so much easier!

So yeah....once again, I'm regretting my "quick fix" plan.  Shocker.  Nutrisystem's concept of pre-portioned food is probably what I need.  But maybe I'll be able to figure out how to meal plan for the week and cook ahead and portion or something.  Just ready for these 7 days to be over. lol

Annnnnnyhow. Just a quick update. Works been crazy still. 

xoxo
-Katie



No comments:

Post a Comment