Thursday, January 22, 2015

Almost the weekend! Again!!

Ooops, so I've gotten behind on posting.  Sorry!! 

Not much going on that's new right now.  Seems like we're always busy though.  I haven't started any crazy new diets or been swayed to try something new even seeing the successes of others on FB.  LOL  I wish the best to those finding their way on the WL journey -- i just need to find the root issue for myself :) But I do really really need to start making better choices.  My logging hasn't stuck - my eating has been off track - and I've been drinking calories too.  Bad bad. 

One new thing that I discovered - or am in the process of discovering - is essential oils!  It's pretty facinating and I'm hoping they'll help with my headaches especially - but also the overall health of us all.  Although no one's been able to tell me which oil will make me a size 10 overnight....hmmmm LOL  But, peppermint and grapefruit can help curb your appetite :) This is my new diffuser -- it also changes color and is a bluetooth speaker. Pretty neat - a few oils came with it, but my other order of oils should be here today!  So that's pretty cool - I'm excited.  I put some lavender on before bed last night and I passed out FAST!  Coincidence? Maybe lol  But still neat.


Maybe Claire will get more restful sleep with the lavender around and not wake up as little Miss Cranky Pants :)  She always cheers up - but sometimes getting out the door is a chore.  




Today is "Do you wanna build a snowman day" at school though - so I know she's going to have an awesome time!!  These are my oils that should be there today!  
Lots of good stuff!!  I actually really like reading up on this stuff -- it'll be neat to see how they work.  I know a bunch of people who swear by them for everything from mood to first aid. 

That's all for now folks - take it easy :) 

xoxo
-Katie



No comments:

Post a Comment