Saturday, January 3, 2015

DietBet - oh why do you do this to me?!

So I get an email today from DietBet saying it's time for my weigh in ... Cue slight freak out because I knew I didn't sign up for another! Did I?! Lol click on the link and they just want me to suckerishly give them more money! Annnnnnnnnd I'm thinking about it. It starts Monday which is when Steve and I will be starting our food from a box .... Aka 7 days of nutrisystem. In 28 days you have to lose 4% for the diet bet. For me, that'll likely be about 12 lbs. I half jokingly mentioned it to Steve and afterwards he said, well maybe because we WILL be losing the weight... So we'll see!

Today we took C to Chuck e cheeses - she had a blast as usual. 
I just love her so much!!! She redeemed her 288 tickets for 2 snakes, a bracelet and some sweet tarts ;)

So this vacation from work has been nice but it'll be coming to an end on Monday! Back to the grind with work, preschool and grandma Pat's house. It's been nice having some extra time with my girl I must say! Well I guess I'll wrap this up for now, but check out this smarty pants before I go...

Xoxo
-Kate

2 comments: